Looking To Hire Cyber Talent?
The SCIPP Cybersecurity Talent Pipeline is the most reliable and valuable source for job-ready cybersecurity professionals on the market for these top five reasons.
- It’s the largest and most highly specialized cybersecurity candidate database.
- We focus on active duty, veteran, and underserved high-potential target populations.
- Proprietary algorithmically driven candidate analysis – CyberEQ.
- Tested training model in partnership with accredited universities and delivered hands-on training.
- Full life cycle candidate management.
The Cybersecurity Talent Pipeline (CTP) stands apart from other job listing sites with its ability to assign an authoritative score (CyberEQ) to predict a candidate’s job-readiness qualifications and ensure employers have access to an incredibly deep talent pool.
Additionally, the CTP has a high population of active military and veterans with active clearance, providing even more opportunities for placement for employers for their open cyber roles.
Employers, close your cyber talent gap by joining the Cyber Talent Pipeline. Joining will enable you to:
- Reduce your cyber hiring costs
- Increase your cyber speed to hire
- Build your internal cyber talent pipeline with cost-effective upskilling
Speak to a team member today who can share more information by requesting more details!
Employers Who Benefit From Our Cybersecurity Talent Pipeline
|Booz Allen||U.S. Department of Defense|
|Wells Fargo||U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs|
Cyber Positions Filled Include
|Information Systems Security Manager||Cyber Risk Management Project Lead|
|Senior Security Analyst||Senior Cybersecurity Specialist|
|Security Controls Assessor||Systems Analyst|
|Governance Risk and Compliance Consultant||Information Assurance Analyst|
|Information System Security Engineer|
As a DoD SkillBridge employer, SCIPP: taps a wealth of active duty military (TSMs), military veterans, and spouses to feed your cyber talent pipeline. SCIPP, with its university partners, will provide you with your internal cyber talent pipeline. With aptitude tests, skill assessments, and online hands on-learning, SCIPP will help you build your own proprietary cyber upskilling academy.
fill out the form
to request more information
Take the next step in your cybersecurity journey today. One of our career architects will contact you to learn about your cyber career goals and create a pathway to help you achieve them.